Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, avid motorcycle rider here. Recently got out of the Marine Corps, never owned a Ducati but I've always looked towards them. Recently got a 2013 HyperMotard 821 black/red and I am LOVING it! Previously I had a 2001 GSXR 750, and a 2003 Suzuki DRZ 400, but those bikes don't compare. I'm super excited about going on rides and learning everything I can about these bikes. Any tips/information is always welcomed and I hope to contribute as much as I can here to help you grow. Semper Fi gents.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,655 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service.:)

You may want to add your hot hyper to your signature line so folks will know what you're riding. Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I did! I had just gotten my account set up. Been stalking the site for a couple weeks now but I got a signature for the bike. Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Marine!

Post up some pics of your bike and where you ride. Yeah...... We need a new ride report.
I'll get some pics up as soon as I can and drop a ride report. I have a trip around to the coast I want to take to really get a good report of open road/mountain back road twists and turns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts