Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Congratulations; great looking Sport (today, I've cleaned one that looks just like yours :D) I think you're going to love this bike.

The pics remind me that I should have my Termi 2-1 polished; looks much, much better.

RonB

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
only a bar hopper? get off this forum now!

just kidding... :D well, I hope the bike itself will inspire you to have some more spirited rides with it... then again, the roads in FLA can be a bit boring. Maybe take it to the track? it deserves it, I promise.

great deal, though... congrats!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Florida sucks, especially south florida. It takes me 7-8hrs to get to any curvy roads. I work weekends so the track is out of the question. I guess ill have to settle for wheelies and freeway ramps because thats as good as it gets here.

I just got back from deals gap on my "old mans bike". After the winter I'll be back with the Ducati. If it goes well maybe I'll leave it up there and fly in once a month to play. Thats if I can stand being away from it 3 weeks at a time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.