Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Cheap carbon fiber after market parts ??

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  elphyper 
#1 ·
Anyone knows the best website for this ??

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#2 ·
Yeah I have a couple of CF parts on my bike that are relatively cheap and pretty good quality.

Crown Moto USA
http://www.crownmotousa.com

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

#4 ·
hey bestem is good cheap carbon fiber parts, I got my swingarm cover from them and it works and looks great. the title wasn't quality carbon fiber parts it was Cheap carbon fiber parts. I've bought cheap and expensive C.F. and it all seems to need minor fitment. Another good spot for cheap C.F. is ebay.

#9 ·
you get what you pay for magical racing and opp racing are the best along with aviocompositi and carbondry
just need to sell your kidney. :D they are substantially more than tekarbon which i have to admit needed some minor mods like re-sizing of the mounting hole.

#11 ·
I just picked up a hugger from the Post Office. Got it from East Carbon off of ebay for a whopping $17.11 + shipping, so under $50 total. Looks fine to me, but I haven't tried to mount it yet. I have no idea if it's "real" CF or not, don't care. I was actually looking for a plastic one but it seems the only kind to be found is CF.

I may paint it if it looks to out of place on my black 796... but I'm guessing once it's dirty it'll blend right in.

Carbon fiber Rear Hugger for Ducati Hypermotard 1100 / 1100 S 2007 - 2008 | eBay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.