Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally found a cheap alternative to a termi as my bike is only on the road and just wanting to get that good ducati sound out of it!
This set up has both catalysts cored and muffler rebaffled. I just got it put on today so I haven't had a chance to really get it out and run it hard but it sounds great so far and doesn't seem to have lost much midrange. I'll probably get it tuned at some point soon but still runs pretty well as is with stock ecu

Got these for under $600 including the black ceramic coating, with exchange of my stock pipes.
Mike from MJS Performance in Loveland, CO is the guy to contact. He's a good guy and did a nice job on this. Definitely saved me a ton of time and headache trying to mess with it.
6 lbs lighter than stock.
Just thought I'd post this up in case others were looking for a similar reasonably priced set up.

·
Registered
797 Posts
To bad you did not get a dyno run performed prior.

By all means buy a PowerComander III, and have a map cut for the bike on the dyno. As there is where you can find much HP.

If done properly you may see 6-12HP increase, and of course better torque in most everywhere...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ive been thinking about sending mine out also. I'm a real perfectionist though, and am still cautious about doing it. to me the outlet pipes look crooked. or is your carbon cover a bad fit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts