Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
OK, I gotta ask....I've been hanging around these forums for about two years now and have never asked this question, so here goes. (and I ask this question very carefully while I knock on wood)... What is up with all the battery tender / charging all the time stuff??? I have found the #1 best way to keep a battery charged is to ride it!!! I have about 18 years (off & on) riding experience and I have never owned a battery tender and I have also never had a battery go dead. My job takes me away from home and my bikes sit for weeks at a time and they always fire right up when I return. Now for someone who has to hibernate thier bike through a full winter I can understand that, but for us that live where there's a 12 month riding season, or the winters aren't that extreme I just don't get it. Maybe I've been lucky so far and my luck just ran out from asking the question, but still....

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
WHAT????? You've got to be kidding???:)

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Never heard that one before. I never touch mine...I don't think it's ever been off, or in the kill position.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts