Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed their charcoal canister from a 2017 Hypermotard 939? I went to remove mine & noticed that in addition to the two hoses going to the throttle bodies they T into another hose that goes up near the tank on the right side behind the radiator & it goes into a plug? Maybe it tells it when to Cycle & purge? Wondering if I can leave it plugged in & just plug it up & capnthe two small nipples on the throttle bodies? Every other Duc I have owned only had the 2 hoses to the throttle bodies & the fuel vent....not sure how to remove this one.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I pulled off the canister & just took an extra hose off of it & ran it off of the tank vent to lengthen it & have it sit next to the other hoses. I left the hoses that were connected to the throttle bodies & just connected them together. Much cleaner looking on the left side.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
So I pulled off the canister & just took an extra hose off of it & ran it off of the tank vent to lengthen it & have it sit next to the other hoses. I left the hoses that were connected to the throttle bodies & just connected them together. Much cleaner looking on the left side.
You Might want to blank off the 2 ports on the throttle bodies instead off connecting the hoses together. Did the same thing on my 749 :) good to loose the unnecessary weight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts