Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace chain and sprockets. I want longevity. don't need lightweight alloy stuff.
Standard teeth per inch is fine with me.. And recommendations as to what and where?
I would also get a new retainer plate and bolts from somewhere.
Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
There are many suppliers of sprockets and chains - Sprocket Center, Revzilla, etc. As for durable sprockets, I have found JT a good product and not too pricey. My last set was ordered from Sprocket Center, they were not able to supply the standard 525 chain so I went with 520 chain and sprockets - on my ST3 I use 15 front and 43 rear. So far I have not noticed any difference. The retainer plate and nut probably have to come from Ducati - Omaha or Gothum are good online sources. Have fun.

Mike

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Desmo Times has all you'd need. One stop shop.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Since you asked

In the next 2 or 3 weeks I’ll be swapping out the OE stuff with this. Got +/- 22,500 mi from the stock parts, could go further but I have trip in June and I don’t need to push it.

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
I've had nothing but great experiences with Super Sprox. Had them on my track bike, my 1098, and my Diavel. Not the cheapest alternative but they certainly do last

1 - 6 of 6 Posts