Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Those aren't necessary. For a cleaner look just do what I did and use a hack saw to cut the excess length off. Looks better!

By the way, I'm just kidding ;) And those do look nice.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
That does look good!

I'm holding out though for someone to go a bit further and come out with something like this that I saw in Vancouver this past August...

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
That does look good!

I'm holding out though for someone to go a bit further and come out with something like this that I saw in Vancouver this past August...

Now THAT is nice. Damn, I have never seen that till now.
I would think that it would be easy and cheap to make a mold for that. I bet those can be black plastic and just injection mold created. Inside can have something that pushes over the threads and nut that is already present.
I'll keep hoping someone cranks these out. In reality, it's insanely cheap to produce, but someone has to make the mold first.

·
Official Retired Person
7,520 Posts
That does look good!

Didn't you wait around and ask the bikes owner where they came from? What where you thinking? :D

Those are too cool.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Didn't you wait around and ask the bikes owner where they came from? What where you thinking? :D

Those are too cool.
'Sorry for the thread hijack Moto...

I did ask the owner (Blitzen), he said he had them custom made.

·
Registered
917 Posts
'Sorry for the thread hijack Moto...

I did ask the owner (Blitzen), he said he had them custom made.
pm if you want a pair, I pretty sure Paul has more, if not they can whip them up pretty quick.

I do like the Moto cover too though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts