Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a recomendation on a source to pick up a carbon fiber hugger. I am curious if anyone has purchased an aftermarket hugger for an 04 ST4s that is cheaper than the DP CP.
Ty

·
Registered
81 Posts
i bought 2 off ebay, one was off a monster and it was average, and another that was a real piece of junk. i sold them both, then i broke down and bought the DP, you cant compare the quality and fitment. You might want to contact some of the ebay vendors and ask them. here is my DP

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DucatiST2Rider said:
i bought 2 off ebay, one was off a monster and it was average, and another that was a real piece of junk. i sold them both, then i broke down and bought the DP, you cant compare the quality and fitment. You might want to contact some of the ebay vendors and ask them. here is my DP

I was afraid you were going to say that, then you finished me off with the DP CF hugger. That looks Great!!

You have done some other nice things with the st, since you bought the carbon cans, the CF hugger was a must!!

nice work.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tomas the German company offering a hugger for 185 looks like a pretty good deal.

Any idea how this companys products compare to DP in cost and quality?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts