Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the snow have melted and I started it up for this season. I haven't started it since mid october but it started without problem.

I took some pics of the new CF Bellypan.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Arghh Bugger!

Any more photos of these beautiful peices of CF (not to mention Termi's) on the Multi will soon cause the levee to break, and whoosh....there goes thousands of Euro's :rolleyes:

Very nice. Now I have to write lines

No I won't imagine those on a Black

·
Banned
935 Posts
Nice

Sweet....

Now powder coat thoses rear set's satin black....

GB

·
Registered
750 Posts
Looks good. Who makes this setup? Looks like it doesn't go back to a point behind the levers like the stocker? That scre behind the brake lever is a PITA (unless you have a soggy rear, I guess). +3 on powdercoating the rear set.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Is this an official Ducati CF item, or one of those solutions where you wrap CF material around it?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tman.
ok, I will take some more photos of it later today.

Gilles:
lol :D

GEE-BEE:
Yes, that would be nice!

Ducbutter:
:)

tman:
Radiator guard.. no way...

Auerlius:
Ilmberger Carbonparts - News

sarum87:
Pirelli Diablo Rosso (I didn't like to slide when using it at a trackday last year)

Thethief:
Yes, exhaust first - then other parts can follow.

Martin Lindhe:
It's one big cf-piece which replaces the original 3 -parts belly. Not an DP part .

·
Registered
297 Posts
tman.
ok, I will take some more photos of it later today.

Gilles:
lol :D

GEE-BEE:
Yes, that would be nice!

Ducbutter:
:)

tman:
Radiator guard.. no way...

Auerlius:
Ilmberger Carbonparts - News

sarum87:
Pirelli Diablo Rosso (I didn't like to slide when using it at a trackday last year)

Thethief:
Yes, exhaust first - then other parts can follow.

Martin Lindhe:
It's one big cf-piece which replaces the original 3 -parts belly. Not an DP part .
Does any one know if the front cylinder head pipe is larger in diameter than the stock one? Just curious if thi might create a problem with this CF belly pan. Could you comment on the clearance between the fro header pipe and the CF belly pan?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oops, looks like you have the full term. Disregard my post above. BTW it looks great.

·
Registered
368 Posts
My CF bellypan was delivered to my Mom's house down in SoCal yesterday. Since I live in Lake Tahoe where we are buried in snow I keep it down there until it gets nice here, so I can a least ride once in awhile.. Can't wait to see how it looks on my Black bike. I've bought quite a bit of Shift Tech stuff and it is really, really nice. I'll find out next weekend!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Anyone out there have this with a center stand? I know with the SW-Motech center stand the two rear/lower bolts are inaccessible. I think you're going have some issues removing this piece for service, etc, without removing the center stand. Something to consider, anyway.

Attachments

·
Señor Member
1,466 Posts
Anyone out there have this with a center stand? I know with the SW-Motech center stand the two rear/lower bolts are inaccessible. I think you're going have some issues removing this piece for service, etc, without removing the center stand. Something to consider, anyway.
Yup, center stand has to come off for oil changes. Only two bolts and a spring. Not terrible, but not well thought out either.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I put my Shift Tech bellypan components on today and on the Black bike it looks really, really nice. The center stand removal is so easy, I find it hard to believe anybody could even have an issue with it. About 5 mins to take it off and put it back on. I almost didn't put the stand back on. It's such a piece of shit. The Shift tech pieces fit perfect and where simple to install.

That centerstand..... I might take it back off and toss it. Even after modifying it. POS!

Anybody have any recommendations for stands for the MTS 1200s?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts