Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would know if by Jet-Hotting the system, and by doing that, probably having to remove the flapper valve, would affect the way the bike runs and also what kind of impact it would have on the traction control, I'm working on a hi mount single can set up and if I'm satisfied with it, I'd like to coat it.
Thanks folks!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I removed the cable at mile 10. No bad results and the good results are subjective.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I had my full Termi race system on my 848 track bike ceramic coated in black. It came out awesome. Not sure about the valve since my race Termi's eliminates the valve thank God. Please take some pic's when your system is coated.

I also had a Leo Vince pipe on my Aprillia SR50 scooter ceramic coated in black :D

I will ceramic coat my Streetfigher exhaust only when I buy a full system. Hopefully someone will make one some day:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also had it done on my Tricolore with the 70mm system (see pic), as you stated, there is no flapper nor the DTC, so that was a no brainer.

I had my full Termi race system on my 848 track bike ceramic coated in black. It came out awesome. Not sure about the valve since my race Termi's eliminates the valve thank God. Please take some pic's when your system is coated

I also had a Leo Vince pipe on my Aprillia SR50 scooter ceramic coated in black :D

I will ceramic coat my Streetfigher exhaust only when I buy a full system. Hopefully someone will make one some day:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ceramic coat

Hi, i just got my exhaust header, mid pipes, springs and heat seal plate ceramic coat back today. It costs $138 from local shop only took 5 days to have them done. I may have the exhaust canister ceramic coat later but will see. Exhaust canister will cost another $40-50 no need to remove any revits or repack at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts