1. Change your oil at 200 miles
2. Fill your tires with nitrogen
3. Fill your tank with 100 octane gas
4. Fill your clutch fluid reservoir with Castrol SRF
5. Remove the evaporative emission canister
6. Add a manual cooling fan switch
7. Discard a tire punctured at 100 miles
Not sure this is the right forum; if not, let me know.
I have a set of billet triple clamps I bought years ago (circa 2009). In my ripe old age, I cannot who the heck made them....
Do any of you recognize the logo, and can knock some sense back into me?
I've been working on motorcycles and cars for years. I've got a lot of experience, a garage full of tools, and space to work on stuff. Not a "bring it to the dealership" guy and have never owned any vehicle that was remotely "new".
However, so far all of my experience has been with older...
We're into November so it's time to copy and paste again! If you've been you know how special this event is. If you're thinking about it - DO IT! The Blueridge Parkway, Foothills Parkway (especially the new bit, omfg), the Cherohala Skyway, the Tail of The Dragon, Route 28 - riding...