Brembo Full Floating Iron Replica Rotors By Discacciati
Special Purchase: $799.00 set * FREE SHIPPING
These extremely rare and unobtainable style of full floating iron rotors which were used on special edition Ducati models, such as the 900SS, 916SP, M900S, 888SP- as well as some other high-end motorcycle are now available in very limited quantities. The original Brembo rotors had tendency to crack around the ventilation holes in the iron blades and should no longer be used - but Brembo has discontinued the original full floating iron rotors. Discacciati has made a special run of these rotors with more durable materials. Once these are gone, it will be next to impossible to find a new set again. They are the exact replica of the legendary Brembo Iron rotors and are made of the more modern materials.
These will fit: early Monsters, non ABS ST, early Supersports, Sport Classics, 851-888, 748-998 and some Aprilia, Bimota, and Moto Guzzi.
It can be used on a Multistrada 1000/1100 only if using a 748/998/M900/1000 front wheel.
• 320mm rotor diameter
• Cast Iron brake surface with coating to prevent rust in unswept area
• 5.5mm thickness with a wide friction surface
• CNC machined billet aluminum carrier
• FREE Floating design
• Made in Italy by Discacciati
• 6 bolt/ 10mm offset
Sold as a pair only
* FREE continental USA shipping on orders over $100.
* Outside continental USA, use shipping codes:
GLOBAL250 gets 25% off shipping on orders over $250
GLOBAL500 gets 50% off shipping on orders over $500
GLOBAL750 gets 75% off shipping on orders over $750
* Register on the Motowheels website for Free forum passwords to access discounts on most non sale items or upgrade to lifetime VIP passwords for greater discounts on more products.
Look for memberships and choose the membership type that fits you the best