Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are just in the Carolinas or ride there frequently, I just wanted to let you know that there is a site strictly for us, for motorcycles in all shapes and forms:

www.carolinariders.com

I normally wouldn't do a "plug" such as this, but the site seems to have lost a few regulars due to a recent hacker (which resulted in the loss of past threads), but also for those weekends that you want to get a few people together to go for a ride, the few of us Ducati owners here may not be available, but some of them at this other site may be able to go......if you don't mind riding with guys and gals on Suzukis and such. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out. Thanks

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ducati-Jeff said:
I'm there and now I'm here too!
Hey Jeff, Glad to see you joined, here, too. If I'd actually realized that you weren't a member here, I'd have suggested it earlier. I actually learned about CRC from this site through WERA554's sign line. I forgot what he goes by on here.....if he is even still around. There are some really great people in our area that are here and not at CRC, so I thought I'd try to get our group a little larger. ;)

·
what's a Fly N Fink?
876 Posts
Ducati-Jeff said:
I'm there and now I'm here too!

:D
You can't be Ducati Jeff, I'm Ducati Jeff..:p

Seriously, Jeff, where you located in the Charlotte area. Love to meet up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts