Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pikes Peak International Climb and Ducati have create a pretty cool sticker Carlin Dunne that can be yours for a donation.
I ordered a set last week and here it is (not so) artfully photographed on my counter.

Anyhow, thought I would share...
https://form.jotform.com/92055985436164

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Done. I'll put a sticker on the back of the mighty Honda Element. There's always someone who will ask and I'll get to share his story. RIP

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I look forward to sharing his story also. Sticker on the BMW and KTM.

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
233 Posts
No shipping to Canada :(

The Pikes Peak International Climb and Ducati have create a pretty cool sticker Carlin Dunne that can be yours for a donation.
I ordered a set last week and here it is (not so) artfully photographed on my counter.

Anyhow, thought I would share...
https://form.jotform.com/92055985436164

I would love to contribute and buy a few of these, but the website says: Shipping is only available to U.S. addresses :crying: and I'm in Canada.

If anyone on this site would be willing to buy me a set of stickers and an arm band and then ship them to me that would be awsome >:) You can send me a PayPal payment request to [email protected]

If interested send me a PM and we can work out the détails

Thank you!
L8tr
Pete

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pete if no one else has responded I would be willing to work this out with you.

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Still waiting for mine... trying to figure out where to put at least one on the Multi. I've always been a "no sticker" guy with my vehicles but this is one exception.

Folks post pics of where you're mounting.

(I'm going to save at least one for the hypothetical streetfighter that I'm hypothetically going to be riding next summer).

Pete how far are you from Montreal - I'm up there pretty regularly and could drop off a pack.

edit... I see you're in Ottowa... if you're into a ride I could meet you at Cornwall. My youngest is going to school in Potsdam so I'll be up that way before October.

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I took a ride with some friends to the California coast this weekend and it was an honor for my Dunne sticker made it's debut:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts