Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
And I love him. Damn, i miss watching him race. Ah the time when motorcycle racing was exciting to watch....

·
Registered
155 Posts
My guess is he got the bike for free.

WSB is just as fun to watch today as it ever was. MotoGP on the other hand is kinda boring.
Not quite sure I would call Rossi and Lorenzo duking it out boring but to each their own...

Thats the most fighting I have ever seen teammates do on the pavement atleast.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Speaking of Fogarty, I do wish Duke would put those late 1990's World Superbike races on a DVD. I would love to watch him.

·
Registered
290 Posts
admittedly a good battle, the 800's still bore me though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ciao ,
I met King Carl Fogarty last June at the Tourist Trophy at the Isle of Man .
I am on the left side .
I was there with Tony and Beppe , we rode from Italy to Douglas with our Hypermotard .
Totally 4080 km , 2550 miles.
As you can see we already bought the TT jacket at the time we took the picture but I proudly show also our "Hypermotard Club Italy" t-shirt .
We spoke with Carl and asked him about his Hypermotard and now I'm confused because he told me he already received one while Motorcycle News says he get in August :confused:
He is really nice , he was busy but he spent some minutes with us for the picture and some words .
I still remember Carl riding in Misano against Giancarlo Falappa , Aaron Slight and Scott Russell ... wonderful !
Anyway , now King Carl rides an Hypermotard like us , like me !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts