Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a source for inexpensive carby throttle cables? Struggling to find a set in the US.
Thanks

·
Sophomore Member
3,192 Posts
Do you have the stock carbs? I'm not sure about cables for those. If you have the FCRs, you will want to buy Motion Pro throttle cables.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
You could try Barnett, if they don't have them I'm sure they could make them for you. Ed at Ducpower may have some good used ones he parts SS's pretty often.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I have a set I could part with. But, I'm thinking Motion Pro will likely have what you need or at least can make some.

Reactions: RockAZ

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I have a set I could part with. But, I'm thinking Motion Pro will likely have what you need or at least can make some.
I don't know if they will stock them. They may ask you to send in your old ones to duplicate them, but they'll make them for you.

I took it as an opportunity to learn how to roll my own. It's easy enough once you get over the anxiety of it. You can buy full kits and supplies from Venhill. You just need to source a cable crimper, a soldering pot and lead solder, I got these from Amazon.

Reactions: Hot Air
1 - 7 of 7 Posts