Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got all my carbon bits on and fitted properly as u all well know its hard to do everything in matching twills but i got it as close as i can for now maybe a paint job later leaving some exposed.most of my pieces are from magical tank shrouds,top cover,swingarm guard and rear hugger.the rear tailght cover is shift tech and the belly shroud is from style and performance and last the front headlight fairing is from ilmberger which the finish is not that good on.magical is far the best finish, fit and quality of all of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Love it -- can you pls post another pic directly from the side? I'm really interested in how the lower cowling looks.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
what ... no carbon fiber weave on the seat? :rolleyes:

seriously, that's a lot of carbon ... and it all looks good.

are a set of bst 7 spoke carbon fiber wheels in the future?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol..yea theres carbon weave n the saddle..i dont know bout the wheels i kinda tapped out on this project got to move on to the next...i sure enjoy ridn it though..got 1198s on the way.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks really good! Being an 1100S in black kinda guy I would have loved it even more with a black frame. Did the lower cowl come with the pin striping or did you do that yourself?

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
What is the US source for the belly pan? Can't find anything with search terms "style and performance + ducati"
Linkie, please?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looks very nice, i also like the black anodized forks.

I have to say the only think i dont like about it is the gold accents. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Yeah, it looks good. I too would do the frame black........................but that is a lot more work besides all you have into it already.

Do you want to run 191 with us this weekend? I am going to try and get up there with a small group before it gets too cool and the snow flies.

Out!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the belly pan is through styleandperfomance.it in italy they speak english and respond to emails very well.its not on there site but email them they have em they are the company that builds the hyperstrada.the stripn does not come with it that is from tapeworks its also reflective.i tried to buy a black hyper at the time in 08 couldnt find one anywhere except tucson and they wanted over 17000 for it so i got a red s for 13500 otd in phx.i also dont know bout the gold think the gold would look better with the black frame...oh well might change it later to black.yea axe let me know later with a pm where and when your meeting to go on that ride and i will try to meet ya.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Seat

finally got all my carbon bits on and fitted properly as u all well know its hard to do everything in matching twills but i got it as close as i can for now maybe a paint job later leaving some exposed.most of my pieces are from magical tank shrouds,top cover,swingarm guard and rear hugger.the rear tailght cover is shift tech and the belly shroud is from style and performance and last the front headlight fairing is from ilmberger which the finish is not that good on.magical is far the best finish, fit and quality of all of them.
What seat did you put on the bike? Sargeant?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Now I know why Boeing's 787 is behind schedule. Just kidding, looks great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts