Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just bought a 999S and was thinking about getting a carbon windscreen for my bike. Does anyone on here have one??? I dont even notice whether or not i look through the screen when I am riding but i think the majority of the time i am looking just over it. I am 5'8. I was just curious to hear from those who have or have used them in the past.

Also, I am thinking about getting bar end mirrors. does anyone have these also?>>

Thanks!

Heres a photo of my bike too! :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've seen a 998 with a carbon windscreen. And it honestly looked terrible. In my opinion it was just too much. But several here on the boards have bar-end mirrors. I can recommend CRGs as I had those on my Monster.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I like the crg as well as the rizoma. even though the rizoma are about 100 more i think.

I was just curious about the carbon windscreens. Never seen them before and saw one on ebay so was curious. I will probably just end up getting a dark smoke or black puig DB.

PS; does anyone know or have some extra mirror mount struts? 1 of mine is busted... :(

B

1 - 5 of 5 Posts