Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody make one, or are there any in the works? I want the hard kind that is formed to the shape of the tank, not one of those tribal looking thick flexible stickers that always peel off in the heat.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I ordered one of these...

I chose the removable one, not the 3M one. The guy did not have one for the SF, so I contacted him and he went to his local Ducati dealer and had a kit within 24hrs!

Its listed as F1098...

http://www.thetankslapper.biz/

I ordered the first one, we'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Good stuff. Very complete and nicely cut.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's in the works but time is what is what's missing the most, so many things......
Will be like the 1098 version, a real piece of carbon.
That is what I want. Make it and I will buy it, along with about $2K in other stuff you sell. Just trying to put together one order and have all the funds available at once. Keep me posted. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Don't let the tank guard hold you up on this, I throw you one in for free with a $ 2000 order and send it to you then once they are ready.:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can I get ahold of you directly and we will talk. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
You can email me [email protected] or call 954 326 2546, most likely you will get the recording since I have only two hands and one brain :) and it seems everybody wants me all the time.
I call you back when my brain is on standby and I can talk without being interrupted .

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can email me [email protected] or call 954 326 2546, most likely you will get the recording since I have only two hands and one brain :) and it seems everybody wants me all the time.
I call you back when my brain is on standby and I can talk without being interrupted .
Will do. Let me get my financial situation figured, and I will give you a call real soon. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts