Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a side view. I have a few more things to do:

1. Motowheels upswept exhaust - ordered

2. Oberon Bar end signals - get rid of front and rear signal lights

3. Gold billet reservoirs - will be mounted on rider side of bars

4. carbon sleeves on the large rad hoses

I want to make the bike more like what I think a streetfighter should look like - more hacked up

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Does the riser cause the middle of the bar to obscure your view of the dash?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
IMHO today's carbon fibre on cars & bikes is like metalflake paint jobs on '60s muscle cars, a bit overdone...flame away guys...:D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What exhaust heat shield do you have?
It's just another peice of carbon I made up (with heat shield tape on the back) to get rid of the obstructive stock right heel guard. It works well and will do until I get the Motowheels exhaust mounted.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
IMHO today's carbon fibre on cars & bikes is like metalflake paint jobs on '60s muscle cars, a bit overdone...flame away guys...
I agree.... in 10 or 15 years carbon will look so "turn of the century"... still I really like it!!!!:)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
footshield

here's a closer look - note how the plastic dongle that comes with the CRG lane splitters fits nicely into the lower frame hole:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I bet you $20 that within a year you have some sort of custom part on your bike......
If you're referring to me...I'm not against custom parts, in fact I have frame sliders, axle protectors, radiator guards, different grips and am looking for an exhaust...I'm just not that much into bling...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
358 Posts
here's a closer look - note how the plastic dongle that comes with the CRG lane splitters fits nicely into the lower frame hole:)
Right. I thought I recognized that CRG tag, couldn't place it though. I have the LS's too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
well damn thanks, lol I guess I used to be a chav. street drinking lol, still do whenever Im going to a football game, The real football that not that soccer stuff :D

Go Hawkeyes!! This is our year!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts