Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With your tips found a perfect carbon front sprocket cover. Now of course the plastic upper chain guard looks terrible:) Does anyone know someone who makes this part in carbon fiber? Thanks

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
rmord, in all my years of looking at parts for my 1997 SS/SP, I've never seen a carbon fiber chain guard. I simply removed mine...even lighter than carbon fiber (and a lot cheaper :rolleyes:). When I oil my chain I wipe off the excess, so I don't have problems with oil flinging around.
Joe

·
Registered
692 Posts
Carbon chain guard...

Well... I have 2!!! I will sell it for $50.00 shipped to the lower 48. It is "used" but in very good condition! It is a solid carbon fiber chain guard. I will take some pics of the piece and will send them to you!

I hope this helps!

Vickon:abduct:

·
Registered
692 Posts
PM-Sent

·
Registered
87 Posts
This place listed them on their site until recently. Maybe if you call them they can still get them. I think it was made by Carbotech, so you might be able to order direct from them.

I guess I should have bought one from them while I had the chance. I saw them on their site only a month ago or so. Looks like they don't advertise CF for Supersports at all now.

http://www.indysuperbike.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts