Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to do a few carbon fiber accents to my 2010 848 and was wondering who had the most quality looking carbon out there. ive been looking at shift-tech and bellissimotos carbon--and imput on either or any other suggestions would be very appreciated

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've bought several items from ShiftTech (front fender, clutch cover, heel guards) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Plus you get a free T-shirt!:)

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I have purchased Shift-Tech for all 4 of my past and present Ducati's. It is THE BEST carbon for the $. You cannot go wrong.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I've purchased Carbon from both Shift Tech and Moto Wheels and have been very happy with either one of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shift-Tech

I bought a buckle guard and key guard for my 998 Matrix from them and the stuff was very good quality, discounted for forum members, and since one piece wasn't in stock they sent 2 shipments no extra charge and quickly. Cant comment on other brands but very happy w/Shift-Tech

·
Registered
956 Posts
im looking to do a few carbon fiber accents to my 2010 848 and was wondering who had the most quality looking carbon out there. ive been looking at shift-tech and bellissimotos carbon--and imput on either or any other suggestions would be very appreciated
Well I'm obviously going to be the spoiler here. I've heard great things about Shift-tech but I went with CarbonDry and it's great stuff:

Shawn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts