Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bitten the bullet and purchased these wheels from a guy who never used them for half the orig purchase price. I believe that fitting these to my track Duke will give me a huge noticeable improvement to the bike. Probably like adding 10hp! ha.

The only other problem I have is that I want to sit these near my television and just keep looking at them and not fit them up.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Very nice.

When I fitted lighter wheels to my bike they transformed it, by far the best mod I've ever done - and those will be even lighter than mine. ;)

BTW, what are the sparks on your profile pic? - from the direction it looks like you were going backwards. :confused:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yeah baby!

congrats,they R next on my list. What size is the rear one, what bike are they going on?
Man those are so sweeeeeet:eek::eek: I'm going to stay here and stare @ them for a while.

Congrats again, and you R right you should be able to get a couple of more horses on your rear wheel horse power.

·
Registered
181 Posts
You'll love these Ray, first time I put a set on the 749R I nearly ran of the inside of T2 at QR, super stuff.

Have a set on the RAD02 as well and it's helped turn it into a lightweight track tool, we are heading sub 150kg as soon as the new crank, battery and titanium parts get fitted :abduct:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have BST's on my 1098 they are one of the better mods I have done you will love the difference in handling.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'll love these Ray, first time I put a set on the 749R I nearly ran of the inside of T2 at QR, super stuff.

Have a set on the RAD02 as well and it's helped turn it into a lightweight track tool, we are heading sub 150kg as soon as the new crank, battery and titanium parts get fitted :abduct:

Ed, you are the sole reason I started hunting for these things in the first place, after I spotted them on your bike! My wife hates you and she has not even met you, as she claims that she has never come close to spending that amount on shoes for added lightness and handling.

DukeDesmo: That is Stoners Duke sliding in the wet (without him),in the one of the first GP this season .

·
Registered
207 Posts
CF wheels the only way to go!!! I have a set of BST 7 spokes on my 1098s and i love them.. I just ordered a set of 5 spokes for my MH900E its like X-MAS every time you pop open the boxes.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..:yeah:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I have bitten the bullet and purchased these wheels from a guy who never used them for half the orig purchase price. I believe that fitting these to my track Duke will give me a huge noticeable improvement to the bike. Probably like adding 10hp! ha.

The only other problem I have is that I want to sit these near my television and just keep looking at them and not fit them up.

You might as well throw a small stone at them to chip them, just to get it over with... (just kidding!) I can only dream about carbon fiber wheels...

·
Registered
207 Posts
You might as well throw a small stone at them to chip them, just to get it over with... (just kidding!) I can only dream about carbon fiber wheels...

Don't be a hater!!!!!LOL:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts