Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anybody is still looking for carbon desmo challenge tails for hyper these guys at radical ducati got em.350 euros plus shipping they are pretty easy to contact:radicalducati.com thought id post it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
if anybody is still looking for carbon desmo challenge tails for hyper these guys at radical ducati got em.350 euros plus shipping they are pretty easy to contact:radicalducati.com thought id post it.
Yeah I really like that, just looking for more pics, want to know how light is integrated.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks to be same one..lol radical ducati also has that bellypan as well as febur.it.there should be a translate to english option on computer especially if your running new windows.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that an 2003ish Yamaha R-1 taillight?
not sure on the one aboove but i know the desmo tail w/closed bottom you can use the late model r6 tailight that has integrated signals that looks pretty trick...c2d's bike has one mounted on the tail that he produces and sells on ebay or directly do a search on search on his bike on this site.

·
Registered
247 Posts
not sure on the one aboove but i know the desmo tail w/closed bottom you can use the late model r6 tailight that has integrated signals that looks pretty trick...c2d's bike has one mounted on the tail that he produces and sells on ebay or directly do a search on search on his bike on this site.
Ya, I know, I've got one of his setups on my bike right now

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks, it's been a fun project so far and as you know is a hoot to ride. I get a lot of WTFs on the Yoshi exhaust when I'm around other Duc folks.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts