Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received any carbon bits yet??? Still waiting and wondering just how long it will be???? I was told the huggers have a ship date but nothing else is even scheduled for shipping .......

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Has anyone received any carbon bits yet??? Still waiting and wondering just how long it will be???? I was told the huggers have a ship date but nothing else is even scheduled for shipping .......
I've got my fingers crossed that shifttech will have some good stuff, the ducati perf. stuff is just too pricey for me. The only carbon I plan to get will be the tank key guard.

Chris

·
Registered
309 Posts
Is it just me or does the sexy carbon hugger for the rear tire seem to provide less coverage then the stock plastic unit? Can anyone confirm?

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Website has been updated with more Streetfighter carbon bits:)
Hugger will be a little while, stock plastic hugger just to large for my taste.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I can assume that nobody has received any of the Ducati Perf carbon accessories yet ????
anything????
anywhere????

·
Registered
96 Posts
Seems to be a slow process. I'm still waiting for a tank protector that I really need. Also, would really like the tail bag. Damn bike can't even hold my registration papers.

·
Registered
107 Posts
So I can assume that nobody has received any of the Ducati Perf carbon accessories yet ????
anything????
anywhere????
I ordered a few DP CF pieces when I bought the bike on May 30th. Nothing has arrived at the dealership and no ship dates either. I think shift-tech will be shipping some of thier stuff soon (hint hint Guido).

Try commoto.com, they seem to have a large volume of sales so they may have some insight.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I ordered a few DP CF pieces when I bought the bike on May 30th. Nothing has arrived at the dealership and no ship dates either. I think shift-tech will be shipping some of thier stuff soon (hint hint Guido).

Try commoto.com, they seem to have a large volume of sales so they may have some insight.
I believe on another thread, someone has received shift tech carbon and are very happy with it.

Registration papers, I actually keep mine folded up in a plastic baggy in the trunk of the SF (that tiny area under the rear seat/cowl.

Chris

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well wouldn't you believe it... I posted my last comment this morning then go in to my dealer only to discover that my carbon hugger arrived yesterday!!! I am pleased to say the quality is what it should be, very near perfect... hope the other bits start arriving soon too.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll take a couple shots in the next day or two.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I have a brand new orig. Ducati Performance key guard for the Streetfighter here, 30% off retail in case anybody wants it. It's brand new and never mounted.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Quality of the DP part is good, I will never say that our things are better- I let the customer decide. Don't like talking out of my back section:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts