Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I was wanting to know if anyone out there had put some aftermarket wheels on thier SS. I know edwyn has some wierd spoked ones, but really havent seen any others on there. I cant really visualize what they look like on the bike so there you go. I would like to see some of those Carrozi (sp?) nifty looking wheels on one, just for grins, and anything else that is out there. Thanks a bunch ya'll.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Before I got the PVM forged aluminum rims, I was also wondering how they would look on my bike. Just photoshop them together roughly and you'll get the idea. A friend of mine has the gold Carrozzeria's on his SS and another has the black ones on a monster. They really look great.

In case you missed it, here are the PVM's:

W

·
0 Posts
Where did those wicked see-through belt covers on the CR come from? I've been looking for something like that for awhile to complete my look!

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
I got them in the mid-90's from ECS (European Cycle Specialties), who are no longer.

Motowheels used to list them but I haven't seen them being sold in a long time.

I think it's fairly easy to make. Just need to glue or rivet the screens to the covers and work with CF without cracking it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
PS, nice pic and a sweeet looking SP. Should look sinister in black/cf, gold wheels and gold lettering. BTW, where'd you get that c/f tank protector?

·
Registered
789 Posts
duc97sp1 said:
PS, nice pic and a sweeet looking SP. Should look sinister in black/cf, gold wheels and gold lettering. BTW, where'd you get that c/f tank protector?
The tank protector is from a company that no longer makes carbon fiber parts, but I think a similar one is available from an outfit in Germany. I'll find the link for the place and post it later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts