Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for any PDF's on my 95 900ss, its actually a 944 version, which I guess is a special edition? I dont know a bunch about it, its only days old for me.

I have a bunch of work ahead of me and I'd like something to refer back to. I'm sure I can do it without it, but it sure makes things nice when you know what to expect.

Thanks guys!

_R

·
Registered
339 Posts
Check scribd, that site almost always has the manual I'm looking for.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
The Haynes manual is essential and I highly recommend it, but you'd probably have to buy a copy of it. Your 944 isn't a special edition. It had larger pistons installed by the previous owner.
Joe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Haynes manual is essential and I highly recommend it, but you'd probably have to buy a copy of it. Your 944 isn't a special edition. It had larger pistons installed by the previous owner.
Joe
Yeah thats what I thought, he said it was factory installed though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
None of these "links" work. :mad:

I guess I will buy one since nothing is free

·
Registered
151 Posts
I did a thorough internet seach some months ago and what I found was all sh!t. Buy the Haynes - I use them for all my vehicles...

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
sorry I didnt post the correct link, it was meant to be:

- Knowledge Base

Good Luck - Frank

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
PM sent with a link to a web site I use so you can download the 91 - 96 750/900ss workshop manual.

Richard

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
Links to sites for manuals etc.

Gday Punch-would you happen to have a link for a parts manual for same bikes-specifically a 93 Supersport??
Sorry I don't not have a parts list for any carby model.

This is a list of the places I search for manuals, specs and sometimes links to manuals, not just for Ducs.

Try this site's links first. I have not tried it for your model.
Workshop Manual Downloads - Links

Motorcycle manuals for download, free!

This is a Russian site and I have downloaded via Windows and Mac OSX and no problems.
MC "Black Bears"

This one sometimes contains links to other sources.
Motorcycle Specifications

Repair / Service manuals - Ducati

RepairManualClub Download Area > Ducati

Richard

1 - 20 of 25 Posts