Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
yea i came off a fireblade a few years back and dislocated the shoulder. Real sore, but i would say that you will be out on the road shortly again. hope you have a speedy recovery

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
im with ya bro..cept i laid down the hyper! 60+ mph highside in the canyons..torn rotater,bruised and battered...waiting to see the outcome on hyper....

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I feel your pain. I broke/dislocated my left shoulder the day before I picked up my new sf848. It's been 7 weeks so far. Bike is still just sitting in the garage. I just started physical therapy last week and hope to star riding again in the next couple weeks. I think trying to sleep is the worst part, can't get comfortable at all.

Hope everything heals well for ya bro.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in the same boat .... I'm scheduled for a kidney transplant in July and won't be able to ride for up to a year. Depending on the meds. I'm riding as much as I can now!!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
At least it was somewhat self induced. It would be a little different if an oncoming car made a left in front of you while riding the bike.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
How's your recovery coming along, Gilly? I hope all has been progressing well.

After being in a wheelchair for 9 weeks and not being able to use her left arm much, Vicki just had another surgery on her left shoulder for another 6 weeks of strict inactivity. At least she can walk, now....well, waddle or hobble is probably more accurate of a word. Still too early to tell if she needs any more surgeries on her right knee. She figures her spring and summer are done for....all from the negligence of another person. :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good news, out of the sling, and no surgery required! Came home and hopped on the bike for a quick ride, the bouncing and jolts felt interesting but I should be good!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
How's your recovery coming along, Gilly? I hope all has been progressing well.

After being in a wheelchair for 9 weeks and not being able to use her left arm much, Vicki just had another surgery on her left shoulder for another 6 weeks of strict inactivity. At least she can walk, now....well, waddle or hobble is probably more accurate of a word. Still too early to tell if she needs any more surgeries on her right knee. She figures her spring and summer are done for....all from the negligence of another person. :(
Rehab is working well on the arm/hand and leg/nub :)

Like everyone keeps saying, time will tell how well things finish returning to use. Waiting on my leg socket which hopefully will be done by next Wednesday! Hope Vicki recovers well, and you guys can get back to enjoying things!!

Auto corect disabledh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts