Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weird. can't post a new thread in the superbikes section. i can however post in the test section but even then it's not seemless. after pressing "submit new thread" i get a safari window that says it can't access that page. when you reverse back into the test forum the new thread is there.

having said that, i can't post in the superbikes section whatsoever.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, not sorted. Just tried again to no avail.....I did successfully post a test thread in the Ducati Main forum but wasn't able to edit so to delete (sorry 'bout that, but looks like someone took care of that for me).

Any thoughts!?! ugh!

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts
Can you try deleting your cookies and temporary internet files then reboot and test post again? Seems to be working for some. SORRY FOR THE ISSUES!!!!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boogers

Cookies/Cache removal didn't seem to work....This is what Safari returns after i press "Submit Thread"

Safari can’t open the page “http://www.ducati.ms/forums/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=56” because the server unexpectedly dropped the connection, which sometimes occurs when the server is busy. You might be able to open the page later.

It stinks not being able to post a new thread! wah!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally was able to post in the Superbike Section. But the only way i was able to was to change the title from Shift-Tech Carbon Rear Seat Inserts to "Hello" and then it allowed me to post the message. I then went back, edited the title (I STILL CAN"T "DELETE" as there isn't a button to choose from) and successfully posted the message.

hmm......still weird

thanks for trying to help

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think i figured it out....you can use only so many letters/words in the Title bar.....once i reduced it down from "Shift-Tech............ ........." to just "Rear Carbon...." it worked.

hmmmm....still sounds problematic though

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Another thing you could try, oalvarez, is to go into your User CP, and reset everything to the default settings.

There was a problem some of us were having where some threads were coming up blank. Turns out it had something to do with the fact that we all had our preferences set to display 40 posts per page. I don't know why this had anything to do with it, but once we set the number to 20, all of those threads showed up.

Hopefully, they'll get these bugs worked out, but in the meantime, maybe you could try that with your settings...

·
Registered
1 Posts
a little irritating

i just bought a ducati and im in need of parts its a little irritating that i can respond to some of the peoples "for sale" ads. ive seen all of the parts i need come through this site and im helpless

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts
You should be all set now. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts