Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have lost my rear peg mount as I don't put the bags on and ride solo,
does anyone know where I could find a set....not worried about the look but function. any help would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Not sure what you're asking about. Do you need a rear foot peg? The whole mount, as in the part that also holds the pipe in place as well as the foot peg? Do you need a set of bag brackets? In any case, check the classified section. Danrduc is parting out a ST4s and all that stuff would be the same for your ST3

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Ahhhh. Just checked your pics... I think you've been to my house, didn't I sell you a seat? You have those cool custom made mid pipes and I assume you are looking for the whole mount. Danrduc should have them. I'm sure he'd be happy to have a PM from you. Also, those things are all over eBay.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, I'm the one who bought your seat...it has been great and have enjoyed it.
However, I'm selling the bike now and most want the hard bags and I can't seem to find those mounts that hold to pipes and the rear pegs.
I have all else. bags have never been used. If you know anyone in the area who would like a the bike let me know. recently was operated on for Prostate cancer and bike is now not that comfortable. thanks for the referral about the mounts
John

·
Mr Leakered
8,820 Posts
Just a wild ass guess, but did you look inside the bags for the pegs?

Sorry to hear about the illness. Get well and live well.

Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
Just a wild ass guess, but did you look inside the bags for the pegs?

Sorry to hear about the illness. Get well and live well.

Have a good one.
+1 Tony, I thought the same thing.

Ststrada,

Can we have a look at your custom exhaust set up that doesn't require those missing mounts?
I hope you are on the mend.

Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts