Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know by the end of the summer its going to be time for new chain an sprockets, and I would like to add some color but I just cant decide. We are talking about a yellow 749 with some nice carbon bits, my thoughts were to add a blue clutch plate and then go with a blue chain and maybe a yellow rear sprocket. Anyone have some photos of colored chains and or sprockets. I am thinking no on the yellow as it must be a bitch to keep clean....but on the other hand I think it would look cool.

Thoughts....advice ?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Gold!

And my bike is like yours, fairing/tank coloured and tail cf...I really like the lines of the cf front fender in this case, which is actually the only thing I don't like on yours...the tail just doesn't go anywhere, visually. By itself, it's great though!

Change the front fender with the same manufacturer's bit (as the tail) if you can...but I'm neurotic about this stuff...and we each have our own taste...

Shawn

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Go completely carbon. that should look nice.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
IMO, a blue PP and chain would look like dog vomit. Hey, you asked for my opinion! :p

If you are looking to break up the solid color, how about some carbon air deflectors on the side panels?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts