Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I bought a switch from someone online advertising his switch as an "05 Ducati 749 light switch". And the switch I got is quite different from my 05 749 Dark light switch. First off, it doesn't have the "choke" lever in it. Secondly, the locations for all the switches are in different places.

Can anyone ID this switch, so when I sell it, I'm not totally wrong like the guy who sold it to me. Or perhaps someone can tell me its for a different country or whatever.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
I can tell you I have a 98 748 and mine is different and quite frankly more antiquated looking.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow Gallep.. its amazing.. how did you find that?

I emailed the guy, and he said, he *may* have sent me his Monster switch. Grr.. and then no email response to my request to return his other switch.. I hate that. Sigh.. so I have some universal Italian switch.. odd.. what on earth am I going to do with this?

Thanks! You guys are amazing!

·
Registered
54 Posts
rustysrustyduc said:
Wow Gallep.. its amazing.. how did you find that?

I emailed the guy, and he said, he *may* have sent me his Monster switch. Grr.. and then no email response to my request to return his other switch.. I hate that. Sigh.. so I have some universal Italian switch.. odd.. what on earth am I going to do with this?

Thanks! You guys are amazing!
I'm a google god :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.