I use there bikes for a bunch of reasons.
- They are ready to run. I don't need to track prep the bike. No gas or tools needed.
- If I use my bike I will put a hurting on a set of tires. The cost of new tires is about the same as the cost of using there bike.
- If you ride your bike and have a mechanical problem you are done for the day
- If you use there bike and have a mechanical problem…you get another bike
- If you wreck your bike your screwed
- If you wreck there bike your done for the day but only out a $1,200 deductible ( this is a BIG one