Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exactly is done different to cali model 749s', is it reversable? is reversing the restrictions worth it?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Nothing, all US imported Ducs are Calif spec. So normal mods, pipe, PCIII, gearing are worth it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
collateral said:
What exactly is done different to cali model 749s', is it reversable? is reversing the restrictions worth it?
Removing the emissions stuff is still a good idea, but the post above is correct, there is no 49 state edition Ducati's, they're all Cali.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
hmm anyone have a tutorial or something to remove the emissions part? asking because im in the process of installing my exhausts (well trying to anyway ;)) thanks!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I think also removing the emissions (which is basically only a charcoal cannister anyways) is simply for the weight gain and just getting crap out of the way. Performance wise, you'd never feel a difference in the motor. No hidden hp gain. Someone step in if I'm misspoken!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
galaxy said:
Performance wise, you'd never feel a difference in the motor. No hidden hp gain. Someone step in if I'm misspoken!!
You are correct ,,, just a way to loose a few pounds , which is always nice .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts