Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, stupid idea probably (my speciality) but I’m investigating adding traction control, abs and riding modes onto my sport classic gt.
I recently advertised it to sell but when someone wanted to come get it I realised I can’t, I just love it too much. Instead I’ve sold some guitars and other toys I don’t use, and I sleep better now the gt is staying.
I know this is likely a silly idea, but I think the benefits of ABS and TC have proven themselves enough times, and with a very little boy to worry about anything that minimises a bad decision on my part has to be a good thing.
I understand how all of the above work, and I understand the maps and arrays for my gt engine and Brembo GL brakes may not exist to put into the control units I will have to acquire and remap, but if anyone can suggest a suitable system I could retro from a newer duc for either that could be easily-ish mapped or has any knowledge on this stuff, I would be very grateful! Thanks

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
you could use a bazzaz unit for traction control. maybe st3 or later monster abs adapted, but it'd be a lot of work and an experiment. rider modes are hard without ride by wire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.