Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we get a consensus on which month and time of month is best for the next track day... Mondays are always best for me with a couple weeks notice.

I think Todd, Alex and I are thinking Streets of Willow since we have done Buttonwillow twice in a row plus I have not been to Willow yet. It would be great to get a nice large gathering all pitted together or even get a garage if they have them at Streets of Willow.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Alex and I talked about July 12 at Streets of Willow or the weekend of August 7-8 at Fontana.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alex and I talked about July 12 at Streets of Willow or the weekend of August 7-8 at Fontana.
Those date ranges are good for me. I'm a little shy of Fontana because its $269 for one day, and I could ride 2 track days at the other places for that price.. At this time I'm preffering more time on the track for my dinero.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'd rather the 12th at the Streets to follow you know who around, but it won't be easy. I'm out of town the 9th-11th and the 12th is when my wife wants to throw me my b-day party.

We'll see

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those date ranges are good for me. I'm a little shy of Fontana because its $269 for one day, and I could ride 2 track days at the other places for that price.. At this time I'm preffering more time on the track for my dinero.
I'll do streets, but I'm bringing the CR450X Supermoto (w/ works Showa suspension!) as well just in case:eek:
Fontana is pricey, but really worth at least one visit cuz its such an outstanding facility and very forgiving w/ample runoff at every turn. The 'straightaway' (slight banking and curvature) is about 160mph on a sportbike, but other than that, lots of fun.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll do streets, but I'm bringing the CR450X Supermoto (w/ works Showa suspension!) as well just in case:eek:
Fontana is pricey, but really worth at least one visit cuz its such an outstanding facility and very forgiving w/ample runoff at every turn. The 'straightaway' (slight banking and curvature) is about 160mph on a sportbike, but other than that, lots of fun.
Works showa suspension?? On a 450x no less... now that is funny. I might have to bring the WR out in SM trim...

We did Fontana Jan 31st... and 2 Buttonwillows since... Fontana was fun and the facilities outstanding... for me its more convienient being closer to L.A., but I want to ride as much as possible, and save money for tires..... I'm looking forward to Streets since I heard it less high speed and more turning more of the time...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts