Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just sold my GT1000 today. I'll miss it. I haven't been too active on this forum lately, but I appreciate all the help and information and knowledge that have been provided in the past. I love the Ducatis and will still keep my '92 851. It's been a good run with my GT! I sold it for $1000. less than I paid for it eight years ago! Thanks to everybody who shared their knowledge and experience to make ownership a pleasant one, and thanks to JCPAKBIKES just for being the flag bearer for some truly exceptional bikes!

6,048 Posts
So long for now.....
I bet You'll be back :laugh:

I just sold my GT1000 today. I'll miss it. I haven't been too active on this forum lately, but I appreciate all the help and information and knowledge that have been provided in the past. I love the Ducatis and will still keep my '92 851. It's been a good run with my GT! I sold it for $1000. less than I paid for it eight years ago! Thanks to everybody who shared their knowledge and experience to make ownership a pleasant one, and thanks to JCPAKBIKES just for being the flag bearer for some truly exceptional bikes!

·
Registered
855 Posts
$1000 bucks for eight years. You came out better than most people do putting their money in the Stock market! :wink2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts