Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I'm looking at a SuperBike that just has Termi slip-ons, but I'm interested in a full Termi system, is it possible to just buy the pipes from some place keeping the stock pipe diamater in mind? I'm interested in getting rid of the cats namely.

I understand that the inlets are going to restrict me on size on the Termi slip-ons, but if I go with the same diamater as stock, would there be any difference in the muffler its self being that it's just a slip-on?

And if this is possible, where would I buy said pipes from? Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Termignoni slip ons are for "racing use only" which leads me to believe they are cat free. My 999 Termi slip on was cat free. One cat resides in the horizontal cylinders exhaust pipe, the other in the muffler. I changed over to a full Termignoni titanium though. As far as I know-individual Termi parts are nearly impossible to get. MotoWheels I heard has luck getting certain things. Depending on you model, your slip ons are completely cat free. Sell the slip on and buy a full system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts