Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Bursig stand the other day, very happy with it. Thought I would create a you tube account and try loading a video.

Hopefully this works, or I might be asking for some advice.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Total cost including airfreight and the optional castor wheels came to AU$575. Took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Front and rear Anderson stands with accessories (castors, pins) would have cost a similar amount.

·
øøøøº
1,312 Posts
Total cost including airfreight and the optional castor wheels came to AU$575. Took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Front and rear Anderson stands with accessories (castors, pins) would have cost a similar amount.
If you had of asked I would have sold you one for $350:abduct: They really are a great piece of gear, I've shoved my bike sideways with impact while on the stand 10-12 ft, didn't even look like moving on the mounts.

·
Temporary greeter
23,076 Posts
If you had of asked I would have sold you one for $350:abduct: They really are a great piece of gear, I've shoved my bike sideways with impact while on the stand 10-12 ft, didn't even look like moving on the mounts.
Yeah, what's up with you selling your SF?

Trader! :mad:

·
Registered
442 Posts
You sold the bike?... Damn you should of sold me you QD exhaust lol...

You interested in shipping the stand to Canada ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bzr, why not keep it for your next bike. Just get a new adaptor plate?

·
øøøøº
1,312 Posts
Yeah, what's up with you selling your SF?

Trader! :mad:
It was the deal!!!!:D Them thar bike shops are looking for cash & a good bike to forward. It was laughable to see the local clowns refrain themselves.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts