Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a little bit of trouble finding a good place to keep my 848. If anyone on this board from Brussels knows of a good garage for rent, or maybe has some extra space in their garage that they would want to rent to me, please PM me. My 848 will be here in another week or two, depending on how long customs takes. Cheers.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm having a little bit of trouble finding a good place to keep my 848. If anyone on this board from Brussels knows of a good garage for rent, or maybe has some extra space in their garage that they would want to rent to me, please PM me. My 848 will be here in another week or two, depending on how long customs takes. Cheers.
where did you order it from?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where did you order it from?
I bought it in the US. I just moved here, and I had it shipped over. It was far less expensive to do that than to lose money on the sale and then eat sh*t on the exchange rate to buy a new one here.

As far as my original post, I finally located a decent place to store it. Now I'm just looking forward to getting a chance to finally ride it maybe next weekend if I have the time. I hear good things about Vosges in France, and of course there is also the Ardennes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts