Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking about taking off from work Friday and heading up to the mountains for a day or two of riding, anyone else going to be up that way? the weather looks perfect, kids are in school and no "leaf watchers". :D

·
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its done, I'll be in a Waynesboro Thursday late afternoon till late Saturday afternoon if anyone is around. I'll be heading to Elkins WV one day and the BRP the next.
See ya there! ;)

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
17,987 Posts
Cool, I'll keep my eyes open while on the blue ridge parkway for a Badminton or Volleyball court. :D
Ain't you left yet? You're gonna kill those fork springs and blow the seals being tied down on the trailer or so long.

You need a KTM. They have a bleed valve on the forks so you don't have to worry about that. But then you'd have to learn how to handle a much faster motorcycle with capabilities normal people might find intimidating. On second thought you better keep the Ducati. Besides they look better ( parked in front of a Starbucks). :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ain't you left yet? You're gonna kill those fork springs and blow the seals being tied down on the trailer or so long.

You need a KTM. They have a bleed valve on the forks so you don't have to worry about that. But then you'd have to learn how to handle a much faster motorcycle with capabilities normal people might find intimidating. On second thought you better keep the Ducati. Besides they look better ( parked in front of a Starbucks). :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Yawn, I'm here in the motel in Waynesboro (5 miles from the start of the BRP)
having a beer and wishing I had some pulled pork. ;) Tomorrow I ride! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts