Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a really good broadside shot (preferrably of the right side to show the unencumbered rear wheel) of a 916 they can send me?

My fiancee, in addition to sanctioning my Ducati sickness and not objecting to my owning two Ducs - and having a third commuter bike - is having a 916 made for my groom's cake! The place does amazing cakes and I'll def post a pic after the funer err wedding. They've asked for a side shot as in an owner's manual but I don't have a manual and they didn't like the 25 shots of my own bike I sent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Here.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bubba, that is a sweet paint job! But I can see them saying 'too much going on, we can't make out the dimensions/vents, etc..."

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bubbazenetty said:
Or you can go to ducati.com and find pictures like this one.
http://www.ducati.com/docs_eng/photogalleries/0009/images/f6.jpg
I actually sent that to them as well with a note to model after the vents on the 916 pictures rather than the 998's. Petty it seems but for what this damn thing is costing - and because there will be enough guests who will break my balls if the thing isn't a 916 true to form! - I want it to be perfect!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey, you are thinking like I did, but I put a toy superbike by the groom. It looked like he was holding it. SO sweet. Too bad I divorced the wife and kept the bike. HE HE.
T2

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Try Googling too .... google.com, enter ducati 916 and click on 'images' --- that should reveal hundreds of pics to choose from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts