Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOW, what a race!

I'm kinda pissed Mika couldn't hold is wad and our little Spanish friend couldn't either. Ohh well, I think if Casey was around, he would have still been on the podium. :rolleyes:

Hayden got gifted a few positions as in Laguna Seca, but his finish was very good.

Testing coming up monday and the last chance for Ducati to get their act together with both Mika and Hayden.

Ohh and per my predication; Fabrizio thought he was tough shit... I think you can imagine how that ended up!

Talk amongst yourselves! ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
413 Posts
I doubt if we see Fabrizio back. Pasini will be testing, he's coming off a pretty good showing today in the 250's. Good solid ride by Hayden, finished ahead of CE, havent read Edwards excuse yet, but I'm sure its a good one. Both JLo and Kallio gotta learn to stay on the damn bike. Where was Kallio going anyway?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I doubt if we see Fabrizio back. Pasini will be testing, he's coming off a pretty good showing today in the 250's. Good solid ride by Hayden, finished ahead of CE, havent read Edwards excuse yet, but I'm sure its a good one. Both JLo and Kallio gotta learn to stay on the damn bike. Where was Kallio going anyway?
I am kind of glad that Kalio effed up so badly today. It really is a shame for Marco because even though it was a block pass, he still had the right of way. All those blabbing about Kalio being the next great thing on the Ducati factory team need look no further then that amateur mistake to see that they were dead wrong. Yeah he needs some time to adjust to his mechanic's, but he only has three races so he better become a fast learner if he want to show his stuff. I am sure we will hear how it's a different bike, different mechanic's and various other excuses.....amazing how they are valid excuses for some bt not others.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'm happy for Vale but sad that the season is pretty well over. Unless Rossi's Yamaha has repeated mechanical problems and with Stoner gone there is no way Lorenzo can find the points - over 8 per race now. As for the B race, well a few exciting moments with Dovi and Elias going at it and Kallio's dumb move on Melandri. Overall a good weekend for Marco, he had the pace of the factory Ducs and earned himself back his old Gresini ride.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
WOW, what a race!

I'm kinda pissed Mika couldn't hold is wad and our little Spanish friend couldn't either. Ohh well, I think if Casey was around, he would have still been on the podium. :rolleyes:

Hayden got gifted a few positions as in Laguna Seca, but his finish was very good.

Testing coming up monday and the last chance for Ducati to get their act together with both Mika and Hayden.

Ohh and per my predication; Fabrizio thought he was tough shit... I think you can imagine how that ended up!

Talk amongst yourselves! ;)
Uhm really, Tye? Everyone got "gifted" those positions if they where behind the rider that crashed. And by my count Hayden only gained one position when Jorge crashed, the rest of the crashes occurred behind him. but way to be objective...

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
this is simply amazing... I am still looking for that smily face that sits back and eats popcorn.... every time Tye says something, a minimum of 2 people jump down his throat. It's hilarious... even when I can't possibly see what he could have said that is antagonistic, someone finds an angle. Seriously, it's one the highlights/marquees of this forum for me. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
What happened to fabrizio?

Can someone fill me in on what happened to Fabrizio? I watched the race and he just seemed to drop out after the first few laps. They never covered it in the highlights, or at least i didn't see it. What was the deal?

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
this is simply amazing... I am still looking for that smily face that sits back and eats popcorn.... every time Tye says something, a minimum of 2 people jump down his throat. It's hilarious... even when I can't possibly see what he could have said that is antagonistic, someone finds an angle. Seriously, it's one the highlights/marquees of this forum for me. :D
He states things as fact when they're either totally wrong or just opinions and that rubs people who actually know the facts the wrong way. The attention whore bit of starting a second thread doesn't help.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Can someone fill me in on what happened to Fabrizio? I watched the race and he just seemed to drop out after the first few laps. They never covered it in the highlights, or at least i didn't see it. What was the deal?
Apparently he crashed on friday and hurt his shoulder. He said after only a couple of laps his brake hand was going numb, so he couldn't ride.

·
9,757 Posts
Apparently he crashed on friday and hurt his shoulder. He said after only a couple of laps his brake hand was going numb, so he couldn't ride.
The BBC commentators said he retired due to arm pump and attributed it to the fact that he isn't physically fit enough to ride a GP bike with carbon brakes that weighs only 148kg :rolleyes: then they went on about how GP machines and GP riders are the best and made SBK sound second rate and elementary.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
He states things as fact when they're either totally wrong or just opinions and that rubs people who actually know the facts the wrong way. The attention whore bit of starting a second thread doesn't help.
Getting gifted a position is called racing and I'm not a racer. So pointing that out is irrelevant and negative. Now if a racer intimidates the racer in front of him, causing that racer to crash, does that mean the position has been gifted? Rossi is pretty good at doing that.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
In my opinion there's no such thing as a gifted position. If a guy ahead of you rides in over his head and stuffs it then he hasn't done his job. You gotta finish the race to get the position.
I agree, there is nothing at that level of racing that's a gift. You don't get any position without putting in effort to get it. Someone else falling down means quite simply that everyone still on 2 at the end of the race rode better than the crasher.

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree, there is nothing at that level of racing that's a gift. You don't get any position without putting in effort to get it. Someone else falling down means quite simply that everyone still on 2 at the end of the race rode better than the crasher.
Right, but if your 2 seconds a lap slower then the guy who crashed, who was going for the lead umm... things are slightly different in my opinion. But hey, I was given a 3rd position this weekend for being 3 seconds a lap slower then the guy in 3rd who crashed. I don't deserve anything for that particular race, I didn't ride nearly as hard as him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 57 Posts