Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas
Just bought a 1198S can anyone help with where to take her to get service work done now that myles is no longer with us :(
I know daryl is at moto arena but the guy that used to work for myles and went to euro twins is supposed to be very good but i dont know where he is now ?
Im at brisbane so ducati noosa is abit to far and I have had a very bad case of scratched fairing on a previous duc i used to own from the workshop at brisbane motorcycles so def wud never go there again :mad:
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've heard the place on Byron is good. A few friends have recommended them for good work and knowledge. Also a place in Tennyson is god mechanically. I tend to use John at Noosa as I bought my MTS from there new. Some minor warranty work has been carried out at Brisbane Motorcycles with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
I use team Moto Kawasaki just north of the city for my 748, good guys and they have looked after the bike very well for me including major work like full suspension rebuild with race tech gold valves and custom shim stacks, springs and setup etc.

Talk to Alex in the service dept.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts