Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
ahhhh. purchased used 2006 sport classics fitted up with ohlins. excellent find. congrats and good luck. go comment why the 2006 is the best sport classic in that 2006 comparison thread. haha.

·
Registered
323 Posts
whether you took the truck to get the bike or the bike to get the truck.....you made out. That's quite a pair you got there. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Yep, I'm noticing the truck too. '72 Chevy longbed. I've got a 1970 longbed that I've had since I was 17. Never getting rid of it. Congrats on you rides.:cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, yep that truck is the best. I bought it for cheap in mothballs slapped a crate small block in there and it hauls drywall, bikes, the dog the wife and on occasion it also hauls ass and scares yuppies in SF when I drive it to work... hey gotta love pickups.. they qualify for commuter lane..

as for the sport classic.. ohlins all around, termi 2 into one and the PO threw in a set of st3 clip ons... man this thing with regular clips on is more extreme than my old 749!

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Welcome aboard. I always did have a soft spot for the yellow ones. they are gorgeous. Saw one parked on Market St here just the other day.

Enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts