Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for accessory riding lights for my '94 M900? I am traveling towing my Duc with my RV. I'm 70 and my night vision isn't what it was. I avoid riding at night but it may be necessary on occasion. I don't want to spend more than I need to but would like to see better. Thanks

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Remove your bulb and take it to an auto parts store, a chain store usually has the best selection. There are upgraded bulbs that will work a lot better than what you probably have in there. That's the quickest and cheapest. eBay or Amazon will have a million of them if you can have it shipped.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hello

I imagine you have a standard 7" round headlight. The LED "Trucklight" headlight assembly (and adapter ring available from sponsor vendors) are a huge upgrade to the stocker.
I believe you could get the entire package for $200 or so. More expensive than replacement bulbs, but possibly better illumination. I don't know, 'cause I've never tried the bulb replacement route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts