Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to report on the Bimota stuff available from shop.thatsmoped.com

Today I received the order I placed and the garments are fairly nice. I ordered a t-shirt, a zip up sweatshirt and the black jacket. Sizing is very much like Dainese or Ducati accessories, european sizing so I ordered +1 size for US and it was perfect.

I think they are fairly priced. The sweatshirt is probably the best buy. The "emotional technology" soft jacket is very fashionable. The red/white stripes on the back are sewn cloth as is the piping.

They did a good job on the t-shirts, very tight weave cotton and on some the logos are raised, not just screen printed. I do like the accent tabs and labels.

All in all I am a happy customer and the website was easy to use. Customer service top notch. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to try to answer.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
12,294 Posts
I read that someone is complaining about not ironing the items before taking pictures?:D:D:D

Geeze honey could you iron this for me ?, I would get slapped...
Some thing different to consider...You won't see everyone else with it...

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. Mostly the guys on the Bimota.uk forum. I'm just happy to find something with Bimota on it, I'm not an elitist yet. Getting anything from Bimota is a small miracle. Need a spare part? Better have a lot of patience. Thank goodness a lot of it is Ducati.

BTW, I plan to ride mine, just like the Paul Smart. I figure if I want to see one in a museum I can go over to Barber;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts