Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find different pedals for my multi, but the only ones I've been able to find so far are the DP ones (900 big ones) and the Palmer Products gear lever.
I really want to change both pedals as the rubber piece on the gear lever is not lasting long with my boots, and my foot keeps sliding off the brake when it's raining (something we are seeing a lot of these days here is Switzerland.)
The DP is really nice but I can't just order the pedals, and I don't want the foot rests...I like the originals.

Anyone know if anyone else is making pedals for the multi, or what pedals for another bike I can use?

Thanks, much appreciated,

L

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Don't worry about using the back brake. It doesn't work anyway...wet or dry!:D
Doug

Bought my 2010 two years ago. Currently have 16,000 miles on it.

The rear brake has worked beautifully from the day I rode it off the lot.

But after reading all these countless threads about how this brake does not work: I am beginning to believe that I have been only imagining that my rear brake is slowing me down.

There is no possible way that I have the only factory production rear Multi brake that works.

So at long last, I give up!

Mt rear brake in fact, does not work.

Dan

·
Registered
66 Posts
Awesome...thanks a lot

My rear break works beautifully btw...But I did upgrade to the racing caliper.

Thanks for the info Ebrew..

L
what racing caliper?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what racing caliper?
Maybe I have the term wrong...I had the dealer install a better rear brake, the Ducati Racing one...all they changed was what I think is called the caliper, the thing that grabs the disk that says brembo on it :) it's a golden titanium color

sorry, no part number

L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts