Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
The front and rear brake lines are braided on my base model or were you speaking of other lines?

Chris

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Jez
Do you mean the radiator and plumbing hoses??? I was thinking that these are ugly and wondered if there are any nice aftermarket hoses that we could use. Anyone know of any nice radiator hoses???
Also need to black out or replace those horrible pieces of silver aluminium on both sides of the radiator.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I am sure he means the radiator hoses, there are plenty and they look very ugly.
I bet you soon nice colored silicone hose kit's will be available just as they are for all other water cooled Ducs.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I am sure he means the radiator hoses, there are plenty and they look very ugly.
I bet you soon nice colored silicone hose kit's will be available just as they are for all other water cooled Ducs.
I've already seen red silicone ones. I think in the official aftermarket catalog. I think black steel braided would be sweet!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yea, sorry guys i meant for the radiator plumbing. Was thinking maybe anodized black hoses. The above look great, assume that you would have them customized to size? Have also see the red silicone one on the duc website, also look great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts